Forget the boring old chocolate and caramel sauce the next time you sit down with a big bowl of ice cream. You must try this caramelized pineapple sauce with your favorite vanilla ice cream for a tropical twist!
From personal experience, I can tell you this sauce is also out-of-this-world good in a yogurt parfait for breakfast too.
Caramelized Pineapple Sauce
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh Pineapple
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
Preheat the broiler to High and place the oven rack on the highest level, closest to the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray.
Originally on The Girly Girl Cooks